- Some left over boiled spaghetti just enough for one person
- spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 red bell pepper ( chopped)
- 1/4 of a medium size onion (chopped)
- one knorr chicken cube ( the one that comes with two cubes in one wrapper)
- Shrimp ( I used two jumbo shrimp)
- chilli powder
- olive oil or any vegetable oil of your choice
- Chop your spinach ( chopped in chunky bits) , red bell pepper and onion
-Unshell the shrimp ( if it is not, mine was not)
- Add some oil to a pan and when it is a little bit hot, add the chopped bell peppers and onions, sautee on medium heat.
- After a 1-2mins, add the shrimp, the one knorr chicken cube and some chilli powder ( the amount of the chilli powder to depends on how hot you want it, one teaspoon is good enough). Keep the heat at medium.
- Once the shrimp is evenly pink, add the cooked spaghetti and the chopped spinach
- Cook on medium heat till the spinach starts to wilt, stirring to ensure all the seasoning and ingredients are well mixed.
Viola !you have a meal for one